Best Excel Tricks in 1 hour
Excel Interview Questions you need to get Right
|star star star star star||5 (13 ratings)|
Instructor: Rishabh Pugalia
Enrolled Learners: 4786
Validity Period: 60 days
"Use Coupon Code ESSJUL20 to Get 100% Off on Best Excel Tricks Course - Enroll Now"
What will you learn?
- Essential Formulas: VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNTA, SUBTOTAL, HLOOKUP & many more.
- Data Analysis: Pivot Table, Filter, Conditional Formatting,
- Data Cleaning: FlashFill, Text to Columns, CONCATENATE, Go To Special
- Bonus Tricks: Fuzzy Lookup, Using $ with F4
Why is this course different?
Reading an eBook for Excel Interviews doesn't help you understand how & when the tricks are used. This 1-hour program is perfect to help you feel confident before an Interview. You can even impress by sharing what others don't know such as Fuzzy Lookup, FlashFill, etc.
Who this course is for:
- This course for students and professionals, who are expecting questions on Excel in an Interview. This will also allow you to add these topics under the Excel Skills section of your Resume.
- This is also an excellent brush-up course for existing Excel users.
- Excel 2007 & above
- Your hunger to succeed
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I started teaching Excel in December 2009. Since then, I have taken sessions across prestigious Corporates such as PwC, EY, Flipkart, etc. I have also held multiple sessions in conferences organized by the ICAI Chapters (Kolkata, Baroda, Dubai). I have taught at XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- I "know" what topics are used when and where, in the industry.
- I "know" where Excel users make mistakes
- I love to train Excel enthusiasts to become a Pro. It gives them #respect at the workplace.
|100% OFF Coupon Code|
|How to apply Coupon code?||Preview|
|Excel Mastery Program|
|Excel Course in Hindi for Beginners to Advanced Users|
|Excel Mastery Program||Preview|
|Using AI for Data Cleaning with FlashFill (Excel 2013+)|
|Top 10 Excel Formulas & Techniques for Interview|
|Top 10 Pivot Table Tips & Tricks for Beginners|
|Don't do this when applying Filter|
|Top calculation blunder made by Filter users|
|SUBTOTAL function - Biggest mystery solved|
|Cell Referencing - Simplified (A1 vs $A$1 vs A$1 vs $A1)|
|Fill Intermittent blank cells without copy - paste|
|Vlookup vs. Hlookup - Simplified|
|Fuzzy Lookup can do what VLOOKUP can't|
|Review Course feedback|
|Free Excel eBook|
|140+ Excel Super Shortcuts for Windows & Mac (20 pages)|
After a successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From the Computer, you can access your courses after successful login